There are a number of user modules provided by Software AG that may be needed by Peek. If their functionality is required, they must be copied from library SYSEXT/SYSSEC to SYSTEM.
- This module is required if your site uses Natural Security and you wish to integrate it with Peek. It can be found in library SYSSEC.
- This is another module that Peek will call if Natural Security integration is required. It is also in library SYSSEC.
- This module returns error message text for sites that are still running Natural version 2.2.8 or earlier.
- This module is called by Peek when converting B8 fields to date/time format. It is only required if your site has a file with one or more B8 fields which are used as binary timestamps.
- This user module returns details about the current UDB settings. If your site enables UDB manipulation from within Peek (see